Sunday 5 February 2017

LAWuN - Bsix, Toad Update & vision

 



> An update on my week-to-be.
I'm expecting some fabric to arrive by courier on Monday, maybe Tuesday, and need to do a lot of pattern-cutting (projector in room 37FFF as you saw me before) and then I can move into tswn1g's Tues/Weds with the sewing machine, I'll set up base tomorrow in any case.
I've booked North Jury Room adjoining tswn1g's for Tuesday too.




The place where no one goes . 2.pm ..06-02-17
Vision is a dirty word .
Discussion with films by DRL students and others from across the AA .
Evening Standard 02-02-17 regarding "... spectacular £1bn.glass landmark at North Greenwich ....."
".........Developers commissioned Spanish born "visionary " Santiago Calatrava to design what they call the St Pancras of the underground ..... "
 O2 station gets the rock star treatment from a top star architect
Looking forward to a good discussion .
AALAWuN

No comments:

Post a Comment