Sunday 7 February 2021

AALAWuN postAuDIOcard02 AAmothership

wish you were here

 postAuDIOcard02

 

eddit also available here on BitChute


with thanks to Cong Ding, Ryan Darius, Byron Blakeley, Martynas Vinksna, Sandra Simmonds, Ebere Nwosu, Daniel Koroma, Leszek Skrzpiec........



...This is the post card as it were, I haven't mastered how to send mp3 as yet.
But what I would have said is this picture captures 2021 so far, the fog on my early morning walks through the park.  I just love the way it seems mystical or spooky as my little niece would say.
Songs there's a few but one just makes me laugh it's not well known
 it's Mademoiselle by Foxy.

                                      Sandra Simmonds, Finance Assistant Architectural Association
 
 

 beautiful poems of how a very mundane object 
can speak so much if we care to look and listen

No comments:

Post a Comment